In addition to my consulting options, I teach workshops that cover the most popular blogger PR questions in one face-to-face, in-depth seminar.
PR 101 For Bloggers is a workshop for people who already started a blog, have some followers, might even be making a little money...but want to take it to the next level. In one three-hour session, we'll go over the tools and information you need to reach your blogging destiny. Topics include:
- Media kits -- what they are and why YOU need one
- What it actually means to "promote" a brand
- How to get the most out of blog conferences
- Ways to pitch magazine & TV editors or other bloggers
- Best practices for using Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+
- Strategies and tips for connecting with brands
- Overview of different monetization strategies & how to negotiate
- Ways to spice up your blog content, layout and influence
- How to use social media more effectively and boost your online / IRL presence
Class size is small so we can keep it personal and relevant. All attendees will be asked to fill out a short survey prior to the class to ensure we cover topics that are most applicable to your current blogging situation. AND, we'll provide snacks, drinks and a few treasures to take home.